You are here
- Working for a fun, forward thinking business in the creative industry
- Based in Crewe and helping to set up the HR function
About Our Client
The client are rooted in the creative arts industry and are forward thinking and employee focused. Owing to a period of significant growth, they are now looking for a HR Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
The role will entail:
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR function, first point of contact for any HR queries
- Manage collation of information to process monthly payroll to outsourced payroll partner
- Maintaining employee files and the HR data management systems
- Maintain absence and holiday recording and producing statistics for HR reporting
- Supporting the business' end to end recruitment activities, liaising with business area managers to support and advise on the best recruitment strategies, planning and organising all activities in relation to each vacancy.
- Ensuring pre-employment checks are conducted, issuing offer letters, contracts of employment and other necessary offer information.
- Planning and organising induction and on-boarding activities for all new employees
- Support performance management activities, including 6 month probationary periods, assisting with annual Performance Management objective setting cascade.
- Assisting with employee relations, escalating complex issues to the HR Manager.
- Supporting with rewards and benefits
- Supporting in sensitive and confidential employee meetings such as Disciplinary, Grievance, Absence Management meetings.
- Managing process and associated activities for all Maternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave.
- Support with the development and maintenance of Company Policies and Procedures ensuing in line with current employment legislation.
The Successful Applicant
This is a great opportunity for a HR Assistant who is looking to be supported through their HR career.
You must have/ be:
- A background in providing HR Assistance to the HR function
- Ideally CIPD Level 3 qualification
- Local to Crewe
- IT literate and able to produce reports
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work as part of a small team
- Have a background in line with the key responsibilities
What's on Offer
A permanent full time role working for a market leader in the arts/ creative industry