You are here
Compensation and Benefits
About Our Client
A global leader within its field, operating in many countries across the world
My client is currently recruiting for an HR Analyst to work for the Head of Reward within HR.
As the HR Analyst you will provide analytic support in relation to the company's compensation and benefits programmes. You will be working on various projects for the Head of Reward. Duties will involve, completion of salary review, annual bonus review, job evaluation and salary bench marking by preparing data and using complex modelling and calculations. You will also be involved with benefit administration, share scheme administration and managing day to day enquiries. Various projects will also be undertaken on instruction by your Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must:
- Have previously worked within Comps and Benefits in particular working with complex analysis and manipulation of reports
- Have worked with employee benefits schemes and salary sacrifice processes
- Have excellent working knowledge of excel, particularly using V look ups and pivot tables
- Have knowledge of job evaluation methodology
- Have excellent customer service skills
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work for a global leader with an HR function based in Birmingham