You are here
This position is now filled
- HR Advisor (Generalist)
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Leeds City Centre
About Our Client
Our client, based in Leeds City Centre, is looking for a HR Advisor/Generalist to add value to already existing team in Leeds City Centre on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
Reporting into the HR Manager the position will entail:
* In partnership with the Recruitment Administrator and through data insight and process with leaders, clarify business requirements and support recruitment activity.
* In partnership with Organisational Development (OD) Team and through process with leaders, clarify the development process and actions that are needed to build the required capabilities in the business.
* Advise leaders on how to deliver effective performance management and address capability or conduct issues in line with culture and values of the business while managing the balance of risks for the firm.
* In the context of the above and in partnership with ER, actively lead and facilitate where appropriate and unavoidable, formal (eg. Grievance, whistle-blowing, capability and disciplinary) processes to resolve effectively and efficiently. May involve the negotiation of terms of settlement agreements.
* Through the salary, bonus/incentive process and more broadly, support the quality of the alignment or performance and reward decisions.
* In partnership with Reward specialists, advise on market positioning, internal relativity's, managing expectations and delivering effective communications.
* Engage in broader HR projects with impact across the organisation, including working with other HR colleagues to collectively enhance our service to the business and reputation more broadly.
* Actively develop self - including HR technical know-how, consulting capabilities, business and market knowledge, developing internal and external networks.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Financial Services - sector dynamics, market, peers, commercials - desirable
- Breadth of HR knowledge including - resourcing, performance, development, reward, employment law, regulation and HR processes - and experience in applying that knowledge in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and highly regulated context - essential
- Strong communication, active listening, coaching and interpersonal skills - essential
- Robust, tenacious and comfortable with challenging in an effective way that enhances relationships and with the culture and values at the core - essential
- Strong networking skills that enables internal and external idea generation - essential
- Good process consulting, change management, organisational skills and proactive management of a wide variety of employee and business issues - essential
What's on Offer
Very competitive salary on offer and excellent benefits. Leeds City Centre Offices.