You are here
A fantastic opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a leading property company
Based at various offices in the West Midlands
About Our Client
A leading residential property development company based in the West Midlands.
The HR Advisor will be responsible for:
- providing advice and support ER issues including absence, performance management and redundancy.
- To case manage more complex cases and keep HR Business Partner's informed throughout the entire process.
- Be responsible for handling the day to day queries on HR policy and processes.
- Track ER activity and Redundancies.
- Create and Input into the design and review of HR processes.
- Administer and process the annual salary/bonus reviews.
- Maintain accurate HR records using the COINS HR System and iTrent.
- Administer the Company recognition programme at group level.
- Conduct HR Inductions for new employees.
- Support for collation of annual succession planning and leadership development.
- Contribute to the continuous development of HR by undertaking ad hoc projects.
- Support in the annual process of producing benefits statements for Senior Management.
The Successful Applicant
The HR Advisor will have:
- An understanding of core HR policies, processes and legislation to be able to advise and guide on ER cases.
- Previous experience in a Human Resources and Personnel role.
- Must have a solid background in ER and Case Management.
- Highly organised and strong communicator.
- High level of customer orientation.
- Professional and pleasant manner in dealing with internal and external customers.
- A team player who strives to actively help others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated.
- Excel proficiency would be advantageous.
- CIPD qualification
- Full driving license
- Must be able to travel to locations in the West Midlands
What's on Offer
The HR Advisor role will be paying £30,000