You are here
£28,000 - £35,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a well-respected educational establishment.
- Candidates should be CIPD qualified.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading educational establishment who pride themselves on the nurturing environment they encourage for their staff.
- Advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies
- Providing advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes
- Updating and maintaining the HR Information System data
- Write and present information briefings on a range of HR related topics
- Advising on staff development
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Consulting on issues related to workplace relations and performance management
- Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures, legislation, and enterprise agreements
The Successful Applicant
- Be qualified to/working towards CIPD 5
- Be able to demonstrate experience in the review and development of good HR practices, process and policies
- Have experienced in dealing with large ER caseload
- Have excellent oral and written communication, and strong interpersonal skills
- Have up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation
What's on Offer
£28,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience