You are here
This position is now filled
- A HR Advisor is required for 6 months, with the scope to go permanent
- Based in Hemel Hempstead OR Luton
About Our Client
Well established Organisation with offices in the Hemel Hempstead area.
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor will consist of the following:
- Taking full leadership on all Employee Relations Cases. This includes- disciplinaries, grievances, occupational health and absence.
-Reporting on all employee relations issues, such as SLAs and volumes of cases.
- Identifying when up skilling is needed, as well as areas where the business needs to develop employee engagement from any ER cases.
-Using Excel for all analytics and reporting listed above.
- Coaching and advising Managers on employee relations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be available on short notice and happy to commit to an assignment. They will be experienced in taking the lead on all disciplinary/grievance/occupational health cases and will be strong on reporting.
Working one to two late shifts (2-10pm) is required weekly.
What's on Offer
Competitive package with scope to go permanent.