You are here
This position is now filled
- Excellent progression opportunity
- Varied and Dymanic role
About Our Client
Our client are a highly successful business within the events industry. The role has come about due to continued growth and internal development.
In the role of Hire Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Taking and processing incoming calls
- Dealing with all hire enquiries for the business.
- Providing written quotations & technical drawings for the above as appropriate.
- Scheduling movements of kit to accommodate both dry hires and installations
- Procuring sub-hires to cover any equipment short falls.
- Booking transport and managing logistics.
- Inventory Management: operating and maintaining inventory management programme.
- Monitoring day-to-day stock movements, including Goods-In & Goods-Out and dealing with lost inventory.
- Liasing with warehouse manager and operations team to ensure effective planning.
- Overseeing the Internal & Customer Equipment L.O.L.E.R. testing schedule, including certification.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should be able to understand the need for and deliver excellent customer service. Good organisational skills, decision making and the ability to communicate ideas to a team are necessary.
Computer skills should include MS Access , word, Excel and Outlook. Any experience with AutoCAD will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
You will receive a competitive salary. You will also begin a career within the staging and events business and will have opportunity to specialise further within this industry.