You are here
Head of Finance
- Fantastic opportunity to become the Head of Finance of a profitable company.
- Amazing chance to manage your own team and lead an efficient finance function
About Our Client
My client has several sights across the UK across Europe and being in Sawbridegworth, also have multiple offices across the UK. They have been specialists in their field for over 50 years now with the aim to be THE top market leader in the industry.
Due to their increase in turnover, they are now in need of an experienced Head of Finance, with a management accountant background to work and report into the Managing Director.
A number of the key duties involved in the Head of Finance role include:
- Producing and reviewing management accounts
- Preparing regular financial statements and accounts, such as profit and loss accounts
- Monitoring spending, costs and developing new budgets
- Analysing the company's financial performance
- Recommending ways to reduce costs and increase profits
- Making business decisions with other managers
- Carrying out internal audits of various departments
- Managing a team of accounting technicians and finance clerks
- Interpreting and reviewing sales, costs and holiday sales reports.
- Liaising with the sales and operations teams.
The Successful Applicant
The key characteristics and attributes needed for the Head of Finance role includes:
- Confident, reliable and personable.
- The ability to multi-task.
- A common sense approach to the role.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Analytical ability and a logical approach
- Great communication skills
- The ability to explain technical financial information to other departments.
What's on Offer
The benefits of the role include:
- Free parking.
- Excellent career progression.
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and 1 extra day added for every year at the business.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.