You are here
Guest Services Manager
Exciting chance to join a growing company as a Guest Services Manager
Please apply if you have BICS training or IOSH.
About Our Client
The client is growing facilities management company with multiple contracts across London and the UK.
As a Guest Services Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading both the cleaning and security teams, managing their shift patterns, holidays and payroll.
Control of the facilities documentation and liaising with the central management team.
- Prepare, review and maintain RAMS on site.
The Successful Applicant
* 2 to 3 years' experience in a similar facilities management role and supervisory experience.
* First Aider and Health & Safety certified IOSHH or Nebosh preferred
* Good Experience of leading & coaching people
What's on Offer
£29,000 is on offer commensurate with experience and ability.