You are here
Guest Services Manager
- Exciting chance to join a growing company as a Guest Services Manager
- Please apply if you have BICS training or IOSH.
About Our Client
The client is growing facilities management company with multiple contracts across London and the UK.
As a Guest Services Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading both the cleaning and security teams, managing their shift patterns, holidays and payroll.
Control of the facilities documentation and liaising with the central management team.
- Prepare, review and maintain RAMS on site.
The Successful Applicant
* 2 to 3 years' experience in a similar facilities management role and supervisory experience.
* First Aider and Health & Safety certified IOSHH or Nebosh preferred
* Good Experience of leading & coaching people
What's on Offer
£29,000 is on offer commensurate with experience and ability.