You are here
Group FP&A Analyst
- Group FP&A Analyst working across Cashflow Planning & Reporting
- Luton based leading Global Pharmaceutical business
About Our Client
Working within this prestigious Pharmaceutical business based in Luton your role will be varied and challenging. The business are a household name and therefore looking for highly commercial and individuals backed up by a great academic track record, with a culture of rewarding staff and ensuring they are well looked after through their promotion of an inclusive workplace
Principal Accountabilities of the Group FP&A Analyst - Cashflow Planning & Reporting role:
- Reporting to the Cashflow Planning & Reporting Director within Group FP&A
- Supporting the wider team through first class analytical support, data management and financial modelling
- You will gain insight into all aspects of enterprise planning, encompassing both internal and external projections for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow
- You will gain exposure to senior management via decision support analytics and the opportunity to build a strong network across all of Finance
- Supporting Group FP&A initiatives you will also be critical to driving alignment between top down Group forecasting and the consolidation of the Group's key operating unit forecasts and a key contributor to systems design
The Successful Applicant
You will play a key role in championing change across the business by working across multiple stakeholders and ensuring that simplification is at the heart of everything you do, thereby ensuring that benefit delivery is balanced against required business effort. The step change that you will deliver has the opportunity to unlock immediate value through the optimisation of Group level cash flow planning.
- Finance experience, ideally Group FP&A Analyst including cash flow modelling and forecasting
- Experience in delivering process change collaboratively, ideally in a multi-national matrix organisation.
- Excellent Excel capabilities
- Ability to provide clear analysis of performance drivers
- Able to produce high impact briefing materials & analysis
- Part Qualified or finalist stage studier across (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
What's on Offer
This is an attractive entry level role with the Group Financial Planning and Analysis team and would suit an ambitious individual seeking to develop a finance career within a blue chip multinational corporate.