You are here
Graduate Recruitment Specialist
- Talent Acquisition
- Early Careers Recruitment
About Our Client
The company is based in Abingdon in Oxfordshire, and the position of the Graduate Recruitment Specialist is a new role, which would make a team of 8 people to hire 120 people in the next Graduate Recruitment Cycle.
Graduate Recruitment Specialist responsibilities will include:
- Management of the candidate pipeline from initial application through to the assessment stage.
- Daily review and progression of applications made via the applicant tracking system (WCN)
- Monitoring the recruitment email inbox, ensuring queries are responded to within 24 hours
- Arranging candidate accommodation and transport as required
Assessment Centre Duties
- Book all facilities required for assessment centres
- Prepare documentation for assessment centres and ensure this is sent out to assessors within the team's SLAs
- Provide candidate feedback within 48 hours
- Manage all documentation and candidate feedback on SharePoint
- Track the location of the assessment centre materials and file completed assessment packs securely
- Monitor the assessment material stock and ensure this is replenished in advance
- Oversee the sign up of assessment centres and monitor assessor attendance
- Take an active role in the running of assessment centres.
- Planning of all Milkround related activities including careers fairs, presentations and testing sessions.
- Diary management of all events, ensure the information is correct and all relevant parties are fully briefed.
- Manage all event communications sent out to the business.
- Utilise data capture across Newton events to ensure candidate attendance is tracked.
- Account management of the online advertisement sites.
- Work alongside marketing to ensure adverts are on brand and consistent.
- Manage the graduate social media channels (Twitter & Facebook) to ensure all events are thoroughly advertised and the company's followers increase.
- Work closely with our target universities to optimise the marketing avenues which are available.
The Successful Applicant
Graduate Recruiter skills and experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate across all levels
- A high level of detail and accuracy
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Organised with an ability to prioritise competing demands
- Be innovative, embrace and propose change
- Able to deal with a rapidly changing environment and act on own initiative to solve problems that arise
- Intermediate to high level of proficiency in MS Office
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £35,000