You are here
Graduate Recruitment Opportunity
Fast progression and career development
Industry leading training scheme
About Our Client
As a FTSE 250 business, we've been developing careers for over 40 years and have celebrated a host of successes and achievements along the way. We operate in 21 countries worldwide. We've adapted to change and remained innovative so that we can continue to provide the support you need. It's what we care about: putting you at the heart of everything we do.
Page Personnel have the resources, reach and know-how to make sure that the next step in your career is the right one. We pride ourselves on our core values, ethos and our ability to listen to feedback. But we also believe in you.
Your career progression matters. We know you're passionate about your progress - and so you should be! - so you'll be supported by our industry renowned training and development schemes.
Rewarding your success - We offer a competitive base salary and a personal uncapped commission scheme, trips abroad, and a wealth of team incentives
Wellbeing - We help you get fit and stay healthy with a broad range of flexible benefits, giving you choice far beyond your base salary. These include gym membership, an array of retail discounts and a fantastic cycle to work scheme, flexible buy-and-sell holiday options, dental cover, and much more.
Dynamic Working Culture - We have a 'can do' attitude and actively encourage a healthy lifestyle, along with a sustainable work-life balance that assists you in the growth of your career.
Diversity & Inclusion - Since the launch of our OpenPage initiative, we are proud to have received a number of awards for our diversity and inclusion programme, including the "Most Effective Diversity & Inclusion Strategy Award" at the Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards.
We'll give you every opportunity and the right tools to be successful, whatever your background or the level at which you're joining us.
Graduate Recruitment Opportunity:
The duties are dynamic and you are in charge of your own business. No two days are the same!
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment over the phone and in person
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for the following to take on our Graduate Recruitment opportunity:
New graduates - Some people join us as new graduates, determined to build a career over time and be part of a growing team.
Experienced professionals - Perhaps you've had your first taste of a sales job but are looking to take the next step in your career. At Page Personnel we are always looking for experienced professionals to join our team. Whether you're currently working for our competitors or in another industry entirely, we'd love to hear from you.
Do you have a track record of meeting targets and competing for the best results? Are you compelling, persuasive and adaptable? Have you had to push yourself to achieve success? Do you want to work in a focused, specialist environment where you'll be supported, where training will be available and you'll be rewarded for your success?
If so, you could have what it takes to set you apart and be a successful Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant with Page Personnel.
What's on Offer
Our Graduate Recruitment Opportunity offers:
- A competitive basic salary and uncapped personal commission
- Unrivalled career progression
- Market leading training
- Additional benefits (season ticket loan, private medical insurance, monthly incentives, quarterly events, pension plan, team events and much more!)
You've liked what we've said and you want to be a part of what we're building; so what are you waiting for? Contact us today with your CV and start your Page Personnel journey.