You are here
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Leading professional services recruitment business
- You will be looking to develop a career in Recruitment Consultancy
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity for a current or recent (2014/2015/2016) Graduate to join a leading world wide recruitment company who is looking to develop a career as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
Page Personnel operates in 21 countries worldwide where our global networks include France, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Australia, USA and Singapore.
An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
Page Personnel is a trading name of Page Group, a FTSE 250 company with over 40 years of experience in professional services recruitment. Our clients ranging from FTSE 100 companies to small medium-sized companies and Public Sector/Not for Profit Organisations, who trust us to handle their permanent, temporary and contract recruitment assignments
As a Recruitment Consultant based in our Reading office, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Additionally you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be someone who is looking to develop a career in Recruitment Consultancy.
You will need to be someone who is capable of building relationships, working under pressure, can think on your feet and have a passion for success within a sales position.
What's on Offer
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant will have on offer a highly competitive base salary that will develop hand in hand with your career progression. Plus the opportunity to earn uncapped commission that you control. On top of that you will receive:
- 23 days holiday p.a.
- Opportunity to join a group pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Child care vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Charitable giving scheme.