You are here
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- FTSE 250 Business
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Generous basic salary and excellent commission structure
About Our Client
Excellent career development and progression opportunities as well as an exceptional training program makes this the ideal opportunity for someone looking to build a career in recruitment. Based in central Oxford, Page Personnel work in partnership with a wide array of businesses in the Oxfordshire area recruiting high calibre professionals into a variety of positions.
The role of the Recruitment Consultant is broadly to:
- Identify, develop and manage client business/relationships in a competitive environment. This can be with businesses of all sizes from global multinationals down to rapidly growing SME's.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment and advise on suitable methods to ensure timely delivery.
- Significant networking to attract new candidates.
- Building relationships with candidates and clients.
- Offer consultative CV and interview advice to candidates.
- Source suitable candidates (either from the database or specific advertising campaign) and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- Manage the recruitment process through interview to offer stage and beyond.
- Creating opportunities by networking.
The Successful Applicant
No experience is necessary as a full, ongoing training program will be provided.
What's on Offer
Salary and packages will be tailored to the individual depending on the skills and experience they bring to the business.
A generous commission package is offered based on personal performance rather than company discretion.