You are here
Graduate Finance Analyst
- Leading FMCG brand based in Hertfordshire!
- Great Opportunity for a graduate with a years experience in finance
About Our Client
Being leaders in their industry and having a culture of developing staff and creating a great work atmosphere conducive to success. With parking on site it is in an ideal location. This business is going from strength to strength with great sales growth and excellent profit margins, they are looking for a Graduate Finance Analyst to provide support for their continuous growth.
As a Graduate Finance Analyst will join the commercial finance team, supporting the commercial lines pricing team in price based analysis.
- Provide analytical support and insight to inform wider business decisions and strategy
Assist with the development of pricing models. Support the monitoring of models on an on-going basis to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Assist in analysing trading performance and controls, including producing & analysing tactical management information
- Plan, manage and deliver specific tasks and projects in a pro-active, timely and accurate manner, providing insights, impacts and recommendations
- Develop knowledge of pricing and underwriting systems and processes; develop your business, market knowledge and awareness of relevant industry issues which impact your area & incorporate in the work that you do
- Look for and highlight ways to improve the processes and services we offer to candidates and people managers
Work within our risk framework and Identify, own and manage the risks involved in running our business appropriate to the role
- Assisting the commercial finance team with the P & L
The Successful Applicant
Ideally a Graduate looking to study CIMA or ACCA and the chosen candidate will be competent with excel. The candidate for this analytical position, must have worked in a financial, hands on, role for a minimum of a year (placement year accepted). If you are interested in the position outlined above, are disciplined, self motivated and you are interested in working for (and growing with) a successful business that values their staff as well as taking great pride in what they do, then we look forward to receiving your application for this role as a Graduate Finance Analyst.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and an excellent package which includes:
- Study support
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution,
- Basic salary life insurance,
- 23 day's holiday
- Progression in 18months