You are here
Graduate Finance Analyst
- Financial Services business in the City
- Excellent opportunity for a Graduate FP&A Assistant
About Our Client
Fast growing Insurance business based in the heart of the City.
This is a key role in business partnering activities and producing forecasting and budgeting within the Group.
- Assist with the annual budge and 3 year plan including P&L, Balance sheet, cash flow and commentaries and forecasts under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Assist in reforecasts
- Assist with preparation of Financial reports to the board including commentaries and analysis and KPI reviews
- Track liquidity of working capital in forecasts and budgets
- Support business partnering activities and preparation of cost centre based monthly P&L and cash flow analysis
The Successful Applicant
Graduate (ideally 2.1 or above) and committed to studying for their Part Qualifications. It is preferred you will study the ACA.
Excellent and confident communication skills.
Interest in Insurance / Financial Services.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, study support and bonus