You are here
Graduate Credit Controller
- Based in South West London
- Exciting opportunity in Events Company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading events company based in Imperial Wharf, South West London.
The client works with some well known names in the events industry.
The opportunity has arisen because the business is growing and the accountancy team has expanded as a result of this.
Our client is looking for a Graduate Credit Controller to join the team on a permanent basis.
Located in Imperial Wharf, South West London, our client is looking for a Graduate Credit Controller with responsibility for:
- Chasing payments via phone and email
- Assist in allocation of receipts and the reconciliation of customer accounts
- Handling telephone queries and enquiries
- Creation of invoices and credit notes using SAGE
The Successful Applicant
The successful graduate credit controller will have:
- Practical knowledge of Credit Control
- A degree in accountancy or finance
- Demonstrate basic understanding of invoices and accounting procedures
- Liased with staff at all levels
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will join the company on a permanent basis (accountancy).
£20000 - £22000
Holiday entitlement + benefits