You are here
Graduate Business Analyst
- Graduate Business Analyst
- Glasgow, Permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a leading client in the Leisure, Travel & Tourism sector, and has premises based in Glasgow.
The Graduate Business Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain existing data models and reports
- Create ad-hoc reports to support management
- Build knowledge and develop expertise of in-house systems
- Familiarisation with data sources and definitions of business products
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc reporting as and when required
The Successful Applicant
The Graduate Business Analyst will have a strong background in MS Excel and will have experience manipulating data sources to produce reports. SQL experience would be highly advantageous. A degree background in mathematics, IT, finance or economics would also be advantageous.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to develop with a market leading employer.