You are here
Graduate Accounts Assistant
Fantastic permanent opportunity for a Graduate Accounts Assistant
Great role in Watford for any graduates looking to start a career in Finance
About Our Client
My Client are dramatically growing and grabbing a foothold in their industry and have a culture of developing staff and creating a great work atmosphere conducive to success. With parking on site someone will ideally need to drive to have a suitable commute. They are experienced in having bright, graduates and trainees candidates, that are looking to progress in their career.
Job role as a Graduate Accounts Assistant:
- Monthly cash flow projections.
- Maintaining various spread sheets.
- Responsible for major accounts (including wholesale and retail).
- Responsible for maintenance of all web based accounts.
- Liaising with customers to ensure payment is received on time.
- Reconciliation of fixed assets
- Credit control, including reconciliation of Customer accounts; assist in the resolution of customer account queries; allocation of customer remittances etc
- Raising invoices
- Month-end supplier BACS payments
- Assist in Year-End accounts preparation
- Assist the Finance Manager and Managing Director as and when required
The Successful Applicant
Ideally from an academic background (Undergraduate level) and the chosen candidate will be competent with excel.
The candidate for this Graduate Accounts Assistant position, must have worked in a financial, hands on, role for the last two years. If you are interested in the position outlined above, are disciplined, self motivated and you are interested in working for (and growing with) a successful business that values their staff as well as taking great pride in what they do, then we look forward to receiving your application.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and an excellent package which includes:
- Study support
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution,
- Basic salary life insurance,
- 23 days' holiday