You are here
General Ledger Assistant Accountant
- Excellent opportunity to join international business
- Study Support Package Available
About Our Client
A well known business based in South Manchester, with a strong reputation for developing their staff, are recruiting a General Ledger Accountant to join their team.
As a General Ledger Assistant Accountant, you will be reporting into the General Ledger Manager, responsible for the control and reconciliation of the balance sheet.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: monthly maintenance of Fixed Asset Register; period end closure; management and reconciliation of intercompany accounts; daily and monthly bank reconciliations; assist with half yearly and yearly audits deliverables.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a month end focused finance role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
£24,000 - £27,000 + Onsite Parking + Study Support Package + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Bonus Scheme + Excellent Opportunities for Progression + Other Excellent Benefits