You are here
French Speaking Credit Controller
- French Speaking Credit Controller needed for expanding Fashion company
- Amazing chance to increase your credit control experience and knowledge.
About Our Client
My client, based in Hertford has over 20 years experience in the Fashion industry. They pride themselves on supplying excellent levels of support to their customers
As well as having offices in the UK, they also have several offices in Europe, as well as America. They are now aiming to become one of the top market leaders in the Fashion industry, and are currently on track to do this. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a company who's only direction is forward.
As a French Speaking Credit Controller, you will have a number of important responsibilities such as:
- Reporting into the French Senior Management team.
- Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time and
negotiating re-payment plans.
- Assist in the setting up of the credit control system
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Meet cash & debtor day targets.
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the French Speaking Credit Controller role should have:
- The ability to work in a team and individually.
- Sound decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good business judgement.
- A good head for numbers.
- Intermediate excel skills.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary, chance to enhance your French speaking skills, parking on site.