You are here
This position is now filled
French Speaking Credit Controller
- Permanent position
- Start ASAP
About Our Client
Our client are looking to interview next week and commence second round interviews the week after.
They are an international Travel company specifically looking for someone to cover the French ledger - Fluent French Speaking Credit Controller (Permanent).
The role will be based in the City of London and it is a permanent role.
This role, French Speaking Credit Controller, involves:
- Chasing debt in French
- Chasing from clients in France and understanding their culture
- Dealing with invoices up to Â£200,000
- Sending out invoices and statements
- Using Excel to a VlookUp and Pivot Table level
- Running the aged debt report in Excel
- Skype meetings with clients
- Cash allocations
- Working in the City of London
- Requires a fluent French speaker
- Permanent Role
- Paying up to Â£23,000
The Successful Applicant
The candidate we are looking for, French Speaking Credit Controller, must be fluent French and understand French culture.
The role is based in the City of London meaning candidates must be able to get to that location. They must also be happy with a salary of Â£23,000 and be happy in a credit control (Accountancy).
What's on Offer
This role offers a competitive salary to manage a French ledger.
The successful candidate will be fluent french and have some credit control exposure.