You are here
FP&A Business Partner
- Great commercial enterprise based in Cranfield looking for a future leader
- Offering fast track progression in this FP&A Business Partner role
About Our Client
Across the globe, clients rely on this leading consulting firm to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. Based in Cranfield near Milton Keynes and Bedford they keep their clients at the heart of everything they do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to their continued success.
This leading consultancy business promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and are able to meet their full potential. You'll be given the tools to help balance your professional and personal life, along with progressing past this FP&A Business Partner position into a manager and director position within the next 3-5 years.
FP&A Business Partner responsibilities:
- Prepare and analyze monthly P&L and reports, in order to provide insightful commentary on the division's results, by working closely with Commercial Finance, Consultancy finance, Project Manager and other team members.
- Driving accurate forecasting through Annual Operating Plan, strategic planning and monthly outlook, by working closely with the other finance teams and corporate
- Focus in financial analytics, standardisation and process improvement
- Lead, coach, motivate and inspire a team of people to achieve outstanding results
Other FP&A deliverables:
- Ensure the quality, transparency and timeliness of financial reporting:
- Accountable for month-end close, P&L preparation, and analysis of results.
- Prepare accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate business results, variances, and performance trends in order to drive improvement by working closely with other teams including commercial and consultancy finance.
- Prepare presentations and communication for the division, including key performance indicators.
- Ensure data integrity of all reporting systems, including for internal management purposes and all submissions to Group
- Lead budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning process.
- Develop and utilize tools to identify, communicate and recommend corrective actions.
- Continuous improvement of month end and planning processes.
- Drive best practices throughout the global finance function, ensuring standardised approaches to reporting and processes.
- Support the Divisional FP&A Director on ad-hoc analysis
The Successful Applicant
Desired experience and capabilities;
- Bachelor's degree with a 2;1 or above (if 2;2 needs to be backed up by A's and B's at Alevel)
- Computer Skills Required: Microsoft Office essential (advanced Excel preferable), HFM & SAP desirable
- Prior FP&A experience, combining financial reporting with the ability to analyse the business story.
- Intellectual curiosity and analytical skills, being able to understand the big picture but dive into the details if needed.
- Good communication skills, being able to adjust style based on audience.
- Results oriented person, self-starter, can do attitude with a high-energy style
- The future ability to coach, develop and build a team with the groups values
- Possess a strong set of personal and business values that coincide with those of the this Cranfield based company
What's on Offer
Market leading package is on offer with flexible benefits package to be tailored to your own requests. The pay back of any study support accrued to date. This excellent package comes with the fast tracked progression possibilities and great finance exposure to senior management