You are here
- Fast growing Financial Services business based in London
- Opportunity for a Part Qualified or Finalist to join the FP&A team
About Our Client
Fast growing financial services business specialising in consumer finance products. Based in Central London.
Working in the FP&A team, your responsibilities include:
- Prepare forecasts and analysis for governance forums including the Asset and Liability Committee
- Support Senior members of the FP&A team in short to medium term P&L forecasting & consolidation as well as supporting analysis
- Assist in the management and preparation of monthly performance reporting to the Executive Committee and Board
- Prepare insightful and clear commentary to ensure the key messages are communicated to senior management and the Board
- Prepare supporting analysis for other Governance committees
- Project work and analysis
The Successful Applicant
You will be 2.1 or 1st class degree educated and be Part Qualified or at Finalist level.
You must have some previous Analytical / Commercial finance experience, preferably within financial services or blue chip companies.
Alternatively, applications are welcome from candidates wishing to move from a big 4 accounting firm into industry.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits and excellent career path.