You are here
To provide administrative support and process financial records
A permenant vacancy based in the Farnham area
About Our Client
The client is a rapidly expanding business, having recently acquired a new brand. They have sites all across Europe and are looking to continue to build their presence within these countries and further afield.
To process and maintain fleet records as required by the company by:
- Ensuring that driver and vehicle records are both added and removed as required
- Process Licence renewals and refunds on a monthly basis as well as when new vehicles are purchased
- Update Mileage and Maintenance Returns on a monthly basis - may require chasing drivers on non return of mileage details.
- Review driver accidents and liaising with internal stakeholders about charges and driver payments.
- Updating and deducting the driver payment from the system and progressing debtors
- Progress incidents/repairs and review information to ensure that data and information is correct and matches the incident form.
- Update fines and ensure that these are monitored and closed by payment or endorsement.
- Input and process vehicle recalls, chasing and ensuring that the recall has been completed and paperwork kept on record for Health & Safety purposes
- Authorising Order Number for general work carried out by service suppliers
- Updating and processing invoices for payment and challenging invoices and liaise with external stakeholders as necessary
- Administer Fuel Cards - requesting replacement, cancelling where required and processing through to driver.
- Upload Fuel data and identify mileage errors and missing data. Report any anomalies or concerns regarding fuel purchase.
- Produce Reports and book vehicle rentals
- Maintain the fleet database
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous administrative experience and fleet administrative experience would be a plus but not essential.
Candidate must be able to follow up with internal stakeholders to ensure that they collate all information and keep databases up to date.
A proactive, can do attitude is a must.
What's on Offer
A permanent role paying between £19,000 - £20,000
Monday - Friday (8.30am - 5:00pm) 1 hour for lunch
Free Parking, 23 days holiday
Looking for someone as soon as possible