You are here
Financial Systems Analyst / Administrator
- Exciting opportunity for a inidvidual to join a growing a reputable organisation
- Providing full systems support to all Group Finance functions
About Our Client
Page Personnel is a market leading financial recruitment specialist, part of the Page Group. Our client based in central Cardiff is looking to appoint a Financial Systems Analyst / Administrator on a permanent basis to join their growing finance team.
- To provide full systems support for Finance and Risk systems to all Group Finance functions.
- Primarily the role will be centred on the effective business configuration of finance systems and production of good quality documentation to support high standards of governance required by a highly regulated environment.
- The Financial Systems Administrator will be the main point of contact between Finance, IT and all finance system third parties (Supplier Performance Manager).
- You will be responsible for driving and developing improved financial systems and procedures. The role is responsible for ensuring that the finance systems support both Group Finance and the overall strategy of the Group.
- Work closely with stakeholders in Finance, Risk, Business Change, IT and other Business Areas to ensure any changes to finance systems are made in accordance with agreed governance frameworks incorporating best practice business analysis, testing and quality constraints
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will have financial services experience with specific focus in Finance Operations, Financial Risk Management, Asset and Liability Management or Treasury functions.
- Familiarity with database structures and query tools.
- Ability to create and review complex financial models using appropriate tools e.g. Excel.
- Entrants to role require proven track record of analytical experience, including production of requirements documentation, developing process diagrams, effective communication with all levels, eliciting information from multiple sources, presenting complex information and working under pressure.
- The ability to challenge what is being put forward in constructive way, ensuring that end results are cost/benefit justified.
- Familiarity with variety of system delivery life-cycle
- Graduate calibre with industry recognised relevant financial qualifications.
- Provide right level of business confidence, strong business analysis and interpersonal skills coupled with ability to rapidly assimilate technical knowledge and business processes.
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £26,000
As well as a great working environment and plenty of opportunities for development and growth you can expect a generous package that includes pension, bonus and incentive schemes, free life assurance cover, critical insurance protection from day one and the option to buy extra holiday each year as well as the option to join our popular Sports and Social Club.