You are here
This position is now filled
About Our Client
One of Europe's largest entertainment companies based in London are looking to recruit a financial analyst into their team in order to continue their success.
Successful applicants for the role of financial analyst will be given duties such as:
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly revenue and yield reports to include but not limited to: Commercial Report, MEG Weekly Statistics, Yield Report, Promotions and Cross Selling Reports. Analysis of that data vs budget/LY/forecast.
- Intermediate/ Advanced Level Microsoft excel given most of the spreadsheets are macro driven.
- Support the management accountants to complete the month end reporting. To provide volume/revenue estimates for flash reports, preparation of monthly sales and revenue journals, revenue reports to third party stakeholders and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, including deferred revenue and commissions.
- Agree commission payments to third party invoices to source data from the sales system providing authorised invoices to the Financial Controller. Maintain and reconcile the commissions schedule in a timely manner
- Liaise closely with third parties and our internal systems analyst to ensure the accurate reporting and invoicing of commissions.
- Ensure Cash Office reconciliations are accurately recorded and controlled
- Perform the daily cash to revenue reconciliation and investigate and clear any discrepancies.
- To build and develop the revenue and cash reports to support the changing needs of the business
- Prepare the monthly reconciliation of management accounts to revenue reported in Weekly Statistics Report. Support the completion of our monthly reporting with the upload of prices and volume in addition to providing commentary of key volume and revenue variances.
- Perform Hyperion ("HFM") uploads for HR and Profit Protection in line with our reporting timetable
- Provide support for the Events team to enable them to monitor revenue from Events and profitability, including selecting appropriate tools and/or building reports.
- Liaise with the Commercial Analyst in developing an effective Retail reporting menu.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates for the role of financial analyst will have a similar profile to:
- BSc Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Studying ACCA/CIMA
- Able to work on projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Analytic & Numerical skills
What's on Offer
Successful candidates for financial analyst role will be offered:
Â£32,000 - Â£35,000