You are here
- My Client based in Witham are looking for a Financial Accountant
- This is a brilliant Practice based in Witham
About Our Client
My client are a world an international Recruitment business that continue to grow and increase their presence in the UK and Witham. They are looking for a Financial Accountant to join them ASAP on an interim basis.
This Financial Accountant Position will involve
- Review and production of annual financial statements for active EMEA companies, including liaison with external auditors during the course of their annual audit. Preparation of annual company files, backing up disclosed numbers in the financial statements.
- Corporation tax and deferred tax calculations for reporting and agreeing to local returns.
- Controlling the processing of quarterly tax provisions and reporting for various European companies, including group tax reporting using one-source.
- Technical accounting query resolution and ad-hoc investigations/analysis as and when required.
- Preparation and control of legal entity quarterly forecasts for allocated countries and companies.
- Production of monthly/quarterly/annual regulatory and governmental reports.
- Produce sub consolidated financial statements.
- Assisting with monitoring company balance sheets to ensure any foreign exchange exposure is kept to a minimum
- Liaison with a number of stakeholders within clientel including outsource providers, Systems Support, Payroll or Treasury for the resolution of queries and problems.
- Pro-actively suggest improvements and develop best practices within Finance to improve the cost-effectiveness, efficiency and added value of the services provided.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be
- At finalist or QBE level
- Comfortable with UK GAAP
- Knowledgeable around FCA
- Statutory Accounting
- VAT Production
What's on Offer
On offer is an opportunity to join a brilliant company in a temporary capacity with a chance of the position going permanent.
There is a friendly working environment within the offices and this is a great chance to get back into work immediately.