You are here
£40,000 - £45,000
- financial reporting
- financial analysis
About Our Client
Dynamic and growing media business
- Group reporting to our board and bank each month. Preparing the board pack (including consolidation, balance sheet reconciliations, analysis, cash-flow, ownership of web, digital marketing, office & group P+Ls & recharging of those costs and other analysis), covenant compliance.
- Business Development - assisting the FD in acquisition due diligence, financial modelling and appraising new business opportunities, raising finance to fund further acquisitions and post- acquisition exercises including drawing up completion balance sheets, calculating deferred consideration payments and VAT, tax, statutory accounts integration
- Group forecasting & budgeting, ownership of consolidating profit forecasts each quarter
- Oversight of company ledgers and balance sheet which will include producing detailed balance sheets for each Company and group each quarter.
- Taking ownership of the Company audit and providing information and analysis to our auditors and tax consultant, producing audit packs and statutory accounts with full notes and draft corporation tax computations.
- VAT returns & EC sales lists for the group (UK & overseas) and ad hoc VAT research. Ensuring at all times we are accounting for VAT correctly.
- Various ad-hoc tasks which will include commercial analysis, filing returns to companies house, national statistics, property rates, treasury and improving the internal controls & reporting in the Company
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will be a part qualified accountant with excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
£40-45,000 + competitive benefits