You are here
- Charity based in South West London
- Exciting ongoing temporary role
About Our Client
A well known Charity based in South West London.
Some of the responsibilities for the Financial Accountant position will include:
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Inter company accounting.
- Calculations of VAT returns.
- Liaising with banks and auditors.
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Bank reconciliations
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proficient in using spreadsheets and financial modelling.
- Be studying towards a professional accounting qualification.
- Previous Experience in a similar accounting role.
- Intermediate Excel skills including Vlookups and Pivot Tables.
- Experience working in the Public Sector would be preferable.
What's on Offer
The client is offering the successful Financial Accountant a competitive salary and the opportunity to be a permanent member of the team.