You are here
Financial Accountant - 12 month Contract
Dp you have experience with statutory accounting?
Are you looking for a challanging new role?
About Our Client
My client is a multi-national organisation, they have a large finance team and are currently recruiting for a Financial accountant to join their finance team to cover a period of maternity.
As they are a rapidly growing business there could be a strong possibility of the role becoming permanent.
- Supporting the Finance team with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Ownership for inter-companies and related tasks
- Prepayments, accruals and other general ledger journal entries
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Validation of all figures uploaded into Cognos using group reporting tool
- Prepare the financial month end accounts and PowerPoint slides for IT team directors
- Preparation of Balance sheet and profit and loss reconciliations
- Reconciliation of revenue using timesheet date to ensure completenessFixed asset ledger maintenance and control
- Manage contracts with intercompany customers, ensuring timely updates and signatures
- Support statutory audit preparation and on going support with auditors during audit periods
- Support adhoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Part Qualified/ Finalist CIMA/ ACCA
- Available to start in the next few weeks
- Experience working for a large business
- Experience in SAP
- Experience with dealing with Multi-currencies
- Excel - V-look up's and pivot tables
What's on Offer
- Study Support
- Training and development
- Other great benefits
- On-Site parking