You are here
Finance Systems Accountant
ERP Systems Expereince needed
Knowledge of Accounting and Finance practices
About Our Client
Based in the Wiltshire countryside in modern offices, my Client currently has a team of around 50 employees, whose roles cover accountancy and financial control, tax and treasury, property and investment management, security, risk, and HR.
- Provide ongoing supervision of migration activities.
- Review and update project scope for phases 4 to 6
- Assist with development and execution of project plan for P4 - P6
- Provide day to day supervision of project tasks including but not limited to testing plans, data migration, training and system builds
- Work with key staff members in the business to ensure business requirements are captured, documented and reflected in the system configuration
- Work with the business to develop and execute appropriate testing plans and ensure training requirements are understood and met
- Provide regular project status updates
- BAU support for live entities in EPICOR (currently 9, soon to be 14)
- Assist with day to day issue resolution for EPICOR
- Assist with issue logging for EPICOR; recording queries from users, documenting them and escalating where appropriate (either to third party support provider or internally) and ensuring appropriate action is taken to reach resolution
- Ensure monthly security and control checks are carried out and documented where required
- Ensure user support documentation is appropriate and up to date.
- Assist with co-ordination of monthly user group meetings and ad hoc training sessions.
- Maintain effective working relationships with the FO's EPICOR partners
Optimisation of EPICOR Usage including Project Management of Improvement Initiatives
Project management of the following including day to day supervision and execution of tasks.
- Upgrade EPICOR v10 to version 10.1
- Implement Project Module
- Implement Consolidation Functionality
- Develop Usage of AFR Reporting
- Develop Usage of EFP Budgeting Tool
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships across the company and other family office entities.
- Commitment to developing yourself within your role - undergoing training where necessary.
- Proactively promoting and maintaining high standards work - taking initiative to resolve and/or draw attention to areas that don't meet required standards or any issues that arise.
- Conducting yourself in line with the company Values.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to demonstrate experience of project management in a Finance Systems field.
- Ability to demonstrate a deep knowledge of finance systems/ERP systems. EPICOR v10 experience is essential for this role.
- Demonstrable accounting knowledge. An accounting qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- Advanced Excel including knowledge of conditional logic, concatenation, partial selection of cells and lookups. Excel programming skills would be advantageous.
- Good IT and systems skills including good understanding of SQL.
- Able to act on own initiative.
- Strong sense of prioritisation and organisation.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and proven ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
- Rigorous approach to documentation, systems and procedures.
- Inquisitive nature - ability to challenge the status quo and question existing processes.
What's on Offer
Great Career progression and development.