You are here
This position is now filled
Finance Planning Analyst/Management Accountant
- Part Qualified / Finalist CIMA / ACCA /ACA
- Finance Planning Analyst / Management Accountant
About Our Client
This opportunity is reporting to the Finance Manager. The purpose is to work with the finance team to produce accurate and timely information, mainly on a monthly cycle, to enable management to control the business efficiently, effectively, and accurately. The department is frequently changing, so flexibility is required, and a desire both to identify, and to contribute to, improvements
- Responsible for balance sheet and cash flow actual/forecast reporting for the Site and Technical Centre at month end. A budget is created on a yearly basis.
- Responsible for the Technical Centre Actuals/forecast reporting; Forecast preparation/analysis
- Oversee the site FP&A activity: accuracy; improvements, implementation, managing the plant finance analyst
- Responsible for the Quarterly FX actual/forecast reporting.
- Responsible for the fixed asset register in SAP - this includes overseeing all additions and disposals in SAP.
- CWIP (Capital Work in Progress) reporting and monthly meetings with project managers, put in place, Internal order management
- Accountable for Month end activities:
- Warranty provision, month end journal and month end report
- Accounting for 3 payrolls - main site payroll, UK expatriate, and UK inpatriate. This task also includes rebilling some payroll charges to other sites.
- Monthly journal preparation
- Participation in external/internal audits
- Ad hoc tasks/projects
The Successful Applicant
- Part Qualified / Finalist ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Advanced Excel
- Manufacturing Background (not essential)
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits package.