You are here
Finance Planning Analyst
- Finance Planning Analyst needed for a market leading Pharmaceutical company.
- Fantastic opportunity for career progression & to develop your analytical skills
About Our Client
My client is a UK market leading pharmaceutical company with a purpose of using science to help health care businesses and communities worldwide. With over 6000 employees across their UK based sites, they are continuously growing and are keen to increase the number of businesses they invest in.
As a Finance Planning Analyst you will support the Business Performance Finance Leads on a wide variety of deliverables, such as:
- Production of the Monthly Group Performance Report
- Commercial Quarterly Business Review data provision and reporting design
- Corporate Wide Incentive plan performance tracking
- Analysis on in year latest views.
- Liaising with and supporting the wider GP&BT team on Finance Master Data change management.
- Supporting the team on reporting and planning processes and initiatives.
- Production and exploitation of quality headcount & functional cost reporting
- Supporting ad hoc projects and strategic initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
The key attributes needed for the Finance Planning Analyst role include:
- A professional financial qualification.
- Expert level Excel and Power-Point.
- A strong analytical ability.
- Hyperion &/or Oracle reporting experience (Desirable).
- A 1st Class or 2:1 University degree (Desirable)
- Switched on individual with a high level of enthusiasm.
- Eager to learn and progress in their financial career.
What's on Offer
An excellent, competitive salary, A chance to further your analytical skill set, exposure to senior management, working for market leading, established company, on site parking and accessible by public transport.