You are here
- A Finance Officer role based in North London
- Situated within an education consortium.
About Our Client
A large North London based Secondary School. The consortium overall teaches ages ranging from Primary to Sixth Form.
This Finance Officer role will require:
- Monthly payroll and pensions.
- Obtaining authorisation, coding and posting the purchase invoices.
- Responsible for the academy banking.
- Raising cheques/ BACS for purchase invoices and completing the BACS run.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Finance Officer role will:
- Have an understanding of working within Financial controls
- Be able to assist with budget setting and management
- Be competent with school finance systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
A salary of £23,000- £24,000 within term time.