You are here
Finance Officer (Rent)
- One of the countries best known Housing Organisations
- Responsible for all collection methods and income
About Our Client
This well know organisation aims to deliver new and affordable homes within London and the surrounding areas.
The Finance Officer (Rent) will be responsible for the following duties
- Maintaining the rent bank accounts and inputting the daily postings.
- Take responsibility of processing all transactional data including payments and adjustments.
- Managing the entire Direct Debits collection process and ensure all payments are compliant.
- Be the first point of contact for all enquires related to rent payments.
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Officer (Rent) will have exposure to rent accounting ideally with in the Not for Profit Sector.
Knowledge of SUN Accounts and Universal Housing is desired but not essential.
What's on Offer
A salary of between £24,000 and £27,000 plus benefits