You are here
Finance & Office Assistant
- Work within a growing digital agency firm
- Large variation of responsiblities to get stuck into
About Our Client
My client is an award winning digital agency based in the heart of the City. They have gradually grown over the last few years and are looking for people that are keen to learn and excel within the company.
Training will be given and you will develop the skills to be able to perform the following financial tasks:
- Raising Sales invoices
- Dividend Payments & Certificates
- Bank Reconciliation
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Logging bank payments against suppliers
- Preparing payment run (accounts payable)
Office Management Duties
- A. Secretarial & other Ad Hoc support to the Managing Director
- Reviewing company processes and ensuring the company is working effectively
- Sourcing, evaluating and implementing solutions
- Monitor company policies including insurance and medical
- Manage the office facilities, including, stationery, cleaning services, phone lines, internet, alarm system, general maintenance and key holding.
- Assist in answering office calls, receiving deliveries and greeting visitors
- Managing the available rental space in the office. Conduct viewing and source tenants, as we also sublet some of our office space.
- Assisting tenants with queries regarding IT /maintenance/ contracts
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a support/admin role is preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office packages. Computer literacy & knowledge of Excel essential.
- Graduate Level or A Level (GCSE only considered with experience and other qualifications)
- Attention to detail, assertive, resourceful & problem solving skills are essential
- Excellent management and communication skills, face to face, telephone and email.
- High organisation skills with the ability to multi-task and work on own initiative
- UK resident
What's on Offer
- Business mobile
- 4 weeks holiday
- Competitive Salary
- Study Support