You are here
This position is now filled
Finance Manager/Assistant Accountant
- Full ACCA/CIMA study support
- Progressive management accounts opportunity
About Our Client
A manufacturing business, with excellent growth plans and an increasing turnover, based in North Bradford.
As a Finance Manager/Assistant Accountant, you will be reporting in to a qualified Financial Controller, responsible for the preparation of the monthly management accounts pack.
Duties will include, however are not limited to, weekly cash flow and P&L forecasting and reporting, journal postings including accruals and prepayments, budgeting and analysing any variances, VAT and Intrastat returns, inter-company cost reconciliations and KPI reporting as required by the organisation.
You will also be responsible for assisting the credit controller and purchase ledger clerk, by ensuring their workload is managed correctly and escalated queries are answered.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT qualified and studying/looking to study ACCA/CIMA - essential
- Have some strong month end management accounts experience - essential
- Have advanced Excel skills - essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - essential
What's on Offer
Â£22,000 - Â£27,000 + full ACCA/CIMA study support including time off for revision and exams + contributory pension scheme + free on site parking + excellent progression and development opportunities