You are here
£30,000 - £40,000
- Permanent Finance Manager opportunity in Guildford
- Salary up to £40k
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing business based in the heart of Guildford, looking to add a Finance Manager to their team.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts on full pre-payment/accrual basis
- Cashflow forecasting
- Contract management
- Sales ledger and credit control
- VAT & PAYE returns and payment
- Day to day transactions (general bookkeeping including credit control)
- Eventually responsible for recruiting and managing junior financial and admin staff
- Purchase ledger, general creditor maintenance and payment runs
- Depreciation, fixed assets and other general journals
The Successful Applicant
- You must be able to work and communicate clearly with non-finance based colleagues.
- The role is very hands-on and it is essential that you are able to plan and a structure your own work and work with your colleagues to meet the various monthly and quarterly internal and external deadlines.
- A formal accountancy qualification such as AAT/ACCA/CIMA is preferable but we will also consider applicants qualified by (relevant) experience.
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions
- Subsidised gym membership
- 25+ days holiday (including your birthday and we close over Christmas)
- + additional days holiday based on number of years of service
- They'll pay to send you to various conferences, events, and training days
- Regular company social events
- Cycle to work scheme