You are here
- International Business
- Study Support Package
About Our Client
An exciting, fast paced business, based in Crewe.
As a Finance Manager, you will be reporting into the Financial Controller, responsible for providing vital support for developing the Commercial and Stock control function to assist business performance.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: high volumes of complex reconciliations; development and implementation of stock controls; review and improve existing processes; provide insightful reporting and MI; provide value-adding business support; assist in implementation of new process for reconciliation of invoices; play a key role in the strategic design and implementation of new accounts website.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be Part Qualified/Finalist ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a high volume transaction processing role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of managing a finance team - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel, Sage, Oracle - Essential
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000 + Study Support Package + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits