You are here
- Exciting permanent opportunity within the Education sector
- Opportunuity to manage a small finance team
About Our Client
My client is a subsidiary of a major education organisation, looking for an addition to their finance team.
The successful Finance Manager will act as a budget holder for the finance budget, acting in line with the relevant Charity SORP. This will involve, production of monthly management accounts, forecasts and variance analysis as well as statutory and regulatory bodies for the Charity. The Finance Manager will be responsible for financial risk within the organisation, cash handling and annual cash flow forecast as well as advising budget holders. In addition, this will involve liaising with the NUSSL, Central Billing and University Finance department as required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be:
- AAT Qualified, or CCAB part-qualified (desirable)
- Previous exposure to management of a finance/administrative department (essential)
- Previous exposure to working within a busy office (desirable)
- Previous work within the not-for-profit sector or Higher Education (desirable)
What's on Offer
£30,744-£38,904 with a competitive benefits package.