You are here
- Part qualified Finance Manager needed
- Advanced Excel skills
About Our Client
The client is a highly regarded national organisation with its main finance office based in Somerset.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Support the Business Managers and Financial Controller with accurate transactions, controls and analysis.
- Analyse expenditure, variances and identify corrective actions.
- Maintain all financial records and payments and monitor all budgets.
- Provide up to date management information, including analysis and reporting.
- Monthly accruals
- Assist the business with setting annual budgets for each business unit.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing a team and previous budget setting experience.
You MUST have advanced MS Excel experience and be available to interview this week.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded local employer in a role that could easily be a permanent post by the end of the year.