You are here
- Excellent Opportunity to join exciting business in Macclesfield
- Supervising a team of 2
About Our Client
A forward thinking business based in Macclesfield.
As a Finance Manager, you will be reporting into the Finance Director, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the Finance Function.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: supervising two transactional finance staff; monthly Management Accounts production including variance analysis and commentary; commercial analysis; cash flow management; liaise with various internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent knowledge of working in a Finance Manager or Management Accountant role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working within a service based industry - Highly Beneficial
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000 + Study Support Package + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits