You are here
- Excellent opportunity to join well-regarded SME
- Managing a small finance team
About Our Client
A well established business based in Macclesfield.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for heading up the daily finance activities including cash flow, ledger maintenance, profit and loss and balance sheet.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: day to day management of a team of 2-3 finance staff; production of weekly and monthly reports and financial statements; control all month end close process and responsibility for monthly Management Reporting pack; perform quarterly and year end procedures such as VAT and EC Sales return; control year end audit and statutory accounts process; control balance sheet review process; budgeting and forecasting.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent knowledge of working in a similar role - Essential
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - or have equivalent experience - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills - Essential
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Onsite Parking + Other Excellent Benefits