You are here
This position is now filled
- Study Support Package
- Excellent Opportunity to join a national business
About Our Client
A well known business based in Crewe.
As a Graduate Accountant, you will be reporting into the Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with all elements of monthly accounts preparation and analysis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: assisting with monthly accounts preparation; commercial reporting; sales reporting; liaising with various internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates will:
- Have a relevent numerical degree - or equivalent AAT Qualification - Essential
- Have practical work experience i.e. placement year - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills - Essential
What's on Offer
Â£18,000-Â£20,000+ Study Support Package + Onsite Parking + Excellent Progression Opportunities + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits