You are here
Finance & Data Analyst
An exciting, growing business based in Newport
Production and distribution of daily, weekly and monthly reports
About Our Client
Page Personnel is a market leading financial recruitment specialist, part of the Page Group. Our client based in Newport and is looking to appoint a Finance & Data Analyst on a permanent basis.
The client & Role
An exciting growing business based in Newport is looking to recruit a Finance & Data Analyst to assist with the production and distribution of daily, weekly and monthly reports. The role will be vital in order for the business to make decisions and to evaluate performance against forecast and budget.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Accountant you will gain excellent exposure to the rest of the business and be required to travel across the UK once or twice a month to engage with internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Produce and distribute daily, weekly and monthly sales, margin and profit information to key stakeholders in the business.
- Preparation of financial data for trade meetings for review with merchandising and buying teams.
- Ongoing review and implementation of quarterly forecast updates.
- Monitor and report on sales performance.
- Work closely with the buying team on project work & reporting.
- Assist shipping team with freight and duty calculations.
- Assist the management accounts team with the production of timely and accurate management accounts.
- Prepare the month end variance analysis in conjunction with month end timetable.
- Ad hoc analyses when required.
- Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA with excellent analytical skills
What's on Offer