You are here
Finance Business Partner
- Commercial Finance Opportunity
- International Business
About Our Client
An exciting business based in Cheadle.
As a Finance Business Partner, you will be reporting into the Finance Director, responsible for achieving the business' financial targets through business partnering and cost management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: efficient planning and forecasting of Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet items; have thorough understanding of business activities in order to prioritise and recommend approach to deliver target revenue; lead and project manage the sales tool development.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/CIMA Finalist - or Part Qualified - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a Commercial/Project Management role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000 + Onsite Parking + Study Package + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Excellent Progression Opportunities + Other Excellent Benefits