You are here
Finance Business Partner
- Business Partnerting with key stakeholders in the organisation.
- A well known National Charity.
About Our Client
Based in London this organisation is one of the country's leading Charities in healthcare research.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the following duties
- Producing the monthly management accounts pack.
- Accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with key budget holders
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Business Partner will be actively studying for ACCA or CIMA and have experience in producing monthly management accounts and exposure to budgets and forecasts.
Experience with in the Not for Profit sector is desirable but not essential.
What's on Offer
A salary of between £30,000 to £32,000 plus benefits.