You are here
Finance Business Partner
About Our Client
As a leading professional business within their region and industry, our client have an excellent client base and have progressed significantly since establishment.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will report into the Finance Manager.
Duties will include, but are not limited to; proactively partner the managers of the business units, seek to drive performance improvement with clearly presented financial and analysis. To maintain a dialogue and challenge on costs with a questioning approach. Support the development and ongoing delivery of the KPIs, work with the support of the Senior Finance Business Manager, support operational managers with projects, a minimum of 3 days a month to be working away from the finance team and sitting with the operational managers, produce budgets and forecasts and make recommendations in relation to performance assessment and improvement, financial sustainability, and investment cases.
To assist other areas of finance as requested, including statutory accounts preparation, VAT returns and audit support and other ad hoc matters.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Started studying ACCA/CIMA/Accounting qualification - Essential
- Have strong MS Excel knowledge - Essential
- Have held a Assistant Accountant position previously - Essential
- Have processed high numbers of invoices and reconciliations - Essential
- Have strong knowledge of management accounts and month end reporting - Desirable
What's on Offer
£26,000 salary maximum + immediate start available + free car parking facilities + progressive role