You are here
Finance Business Partner - Stock
My Client a Manufacturing Business based in Hatfield are hiring immediately
This is a brilliant commercial opportunity to implement new processes
About Our Client
My client have grown rapidly over the past four years. Within the manufacturing and production sector they are now a well established brand and are continuing to grow into new markets and territories. Due to the ever expanding nature of the business, financial structures and processes are constantly being implemented and this is a the next crucial step for the business.
A Finance Business Partner - Stock allowing them to accurately manage what products they have in currently be pivotal to them moving forward. Consequently a competitive day rate is on offer for a candidate with the capabilities to do this.
Due to recent issues on stock files between SAP, the warehouse management system and physical stock there is an urgent requirement to recruit an interim for 6 months as a Finance Business Partner - Stock.
Some of the main duties are as follows
- Reconciling the physical stock to system stock. Ensuring all stock is recorded on the SAP system).
- Adopt & evolve inventory (including financial) control.
- Analysis of & conducting stock variance investigations. Identifying and correcting root causes.
- Making stock adjustments (positively and negatively)
- Monitor GRN receipts, variances, stock and financial adjustments.
- Working with Internal and external stake holders
- Producing Inventory KPI's.
- Random physical checks with 3 PLS's
- Ensuring CFSP compliance
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Finance Business Partner - Stock will have
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- The ability to travel (Via Car)
- Experience in using SAP accounting package
- Excellent numeracy skills combined with an inquiring and analytically minded
- Ability to discuss financial issues with both fellow professionals and those with little or no financial background
- Self-motivation and excellent time and project management skills
- An analytical background
- Experience of a manufacturing environment, or will have spent time in a Warehouse around stock previously
What's on Offer
On offer is
- A 6 month contract with a possible extension
- A competitive rate of pay
- A role that will offer great responsibility
- A opportunity to implement new processes and procedures
- The chance to have a real commercial Impact on the business